By Lorne Kentish
Thursday, 06 December 2007
The Bucks Area of the URC held their final working gun dog tests for the year at Foxley Green Farm, Touchen End by kind permission of Reg Payne, and generously sponsored by Skinners Dogfoods.
The novice gun dog test was judged by Derick Buckland and Bob Marcham, whilst Pauline Lucas and Mark Lucas judged the novice dog/novice handler and the special puppy tests.
1. Bill Parrott with lab.b. Moreteyne Jay
2. Jane Trowell with lab.b. Chatston Sovereign of Janfran
3. Rosemary Ryder with lab.b. Rydermore Friday's Child
CoM Pete Mattock with lab.b Almshoebury Echo
CoM Jane Trowell with lab.b. Janfran Pansey
The Bucks Area novice dog/novice handlers: Mick Elsey, judge Mark Lucas, Jenny Hyett, David Reeve, judge Pauline Lucas & Jacqueline Van Poeteren.
Novice Dog/Novice Handler
1. Jenny Hyett with lab.d. Willowyck Tornado
2. Jacqueline Van Poeteren with lab.d. Suthcharic George
3. David Reeve with lab.d Hillridge Find
4. Mick Elsey with lab.d. Elder Athos
Winners and judges from the special puppy: Bill Parrott, Amanda Minshall, Mark Lucas, Rosemary Ryder, John Boyle, Pauline Lucas & Jane Trowell.
1. Rosemary Ryder with lab.b. Rydermore Gleam
2. Amanda Minshall with lab.d. Burlington Bert of Belvedere
3. John Boyle with lab.d. Spiraldive Samos
4. Jane Trowell with lab.b. Janfran Madhuri Mable
CoM Bill Parrott with lab.d. Minterburn Mills Monty
The judges were Philip Wagland, Robert Daws and Ch...
Gundog training: On the lead my 17-month-old springer spaniel is obedi...
SHOOTING GAZETTE: Driven shooting's finest journal
BRITAINíS BIGGEST & BEST SHOOTING MAGAZINE JUNE 2013 £3.60
Don't miss this week's Shooting Times (on sale Wednesday 22nd May)! Get your FREE BOOKLET containing 24-pages of top gundog training tips! Plus, Tim Bonner goes wildfowling on the Blackwater estuary! Buy your copy today!