1 duck, plucked
1 dessertspoon of brown sugar
1/2 dessertspoon of salt
1 cup of warm water
1. Slice the breasts off the body of the duck without disposing of the remaining meat.
2. Put the breasts into boiling water for a few seconds to remove the grease, and then pat them dry.
3. Thoroughly mix the brown sugar, salt and water in a separate bowl, and then soak the breasts in this for approximately an hour. Rub the salt and sugar into the duck at intervals during the hour.
4. Leave the breasts to dry overnight.
5. Place the breasts on a grill over a baking dish and put them in the oven for 40 minutes at 250øC. Place the breasts facing upwards if you want the skin to be crispy.
6. You can use an ordinary grill, but be careful not to overheat it or the duck will burn.