Sea bass stuffed with herbs
Ingredients: ? sea bass ? fennel ? parsley ? mint ? thyme ? chives ? tarragon ? garlic ? lemon ? olive oil ? salt and pepper
1. Clean the sea bass and place on a baking tray.
2. Chop the fennel very finely and place in a bowl. Chop all the herbs and the garlic and add to the fennel. Squeeze half a lemon over the mixture and stuff the fish with the herbs.
3. Lay a few slices of lemon over the fish, drizzle with olive oil, season well and grill for 15 minutes. Serve with roasted tomatoes and spinach.
Rich parsley and garlic sauce
Ingredients: ? ¼ pint olive oil ? eight cloves of garlic ? one small tin of anchovies
? one big bunch of parsley ? ½ lemon ? 1?8 pint of cream
1. Put the olive oil, garlic and anchovies in a saucepan and cook very gently until the garlic is tender and the anchovies have dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture into a food processor and add the parsley and lemon juice. Purée the mixture ? it should be bright green.
3. Pour the mixture back in the pan and bring almost to a simmer. Add the cream and serve with lamb.