Online entries for the Shooting Industry Awards 2017 are now open.
The annual Shooting Industry Awards presented by Time Inc. UK is the only celebration of its kind to acknowledge the shooting industry’s achievements and innovations throughout the previous year.
To enter the 2017 Time Inc. Shooting Industry Awards online, please click this link and complete the form.
Please note, due to a technical difficulty, if you have already entered the Shooting Industry Awards 2017 online, before 1st February 2017, you will have to complete the online entry form again using the above link. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Please remember that the 2017 Awards relate to products launched in the UK between 1st January and 31st December 2016.
Entry deadline is Friday, 24 February 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
When entering remember the following:
• Please remember these Awards are based on the period 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016 so if you are entering one of the ‘New’ categories the product must have been launched within this period.
• If you are entering more than one category you must use separate forms for each entry. Photocopied entry forms are acceptable or download an entry form here Shooting Industry Awards 2017 Entry Form .
• Hand written entries will be accepted as long as they are on the official form and legible.
• There is a 200 word limit for each entry, but this excludes any supporting documentation you may wish to submit such as testimonials.
• All supporting documentation must be clearly labelled showing company name and category entered.
• Quality of presentation isn’t the most important criteria in the judging process, but please remember these are professional awards and a professional entry is expected.
• All sales information provided will be treated in total confidence.
• Entries in the following categories will only be judged if product samples accompany the entry form – Clothing, Footwear, Scope, Binocular, Gundog Product and Accessory.
• All product samples will be returned after judging.
For any queries please call Hannah Rought on 01252 555122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all product samples to Hannah Rought, Shooting Industry Awards, Time Inc., Pinehurst 2, Pinehurst Road, Farnborough Business Park, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 7BF.