Shooting Gazette has teamed up with Grub’s to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of its Highline boots.
The Highline boots are designed with a traditional profile to look the part this season, while offering superior comfort, grip and stability.
Features include a full- stretch neoprene panel in the shaft and securing strap, giving a comfortable fit for most calf sizes, a 4mm rubber foot with reinforced heels and Underfoot Chassis to give class-leading stability, while the Trak sole gives powerful traction. the Highline boots (rrp £89.95) are available in two colours: sage green or mahogany (sizes 4-13).
For information about the Highline boots, visit www.grubsboot.com
The new issue of Shooting Gazette is out now, which celebrates the opening of the partridge season on 1 September.
To enter the competition answer the question below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Tim Smith Marketing (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at 1 Doncaster Road, Gunness, Scunthorpe, DN15 8TG and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 4613066.
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by TI Media Limited (“TI“), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- This competition will open on 23 August 2018 and the closing date is 23:59 on 27 September 2018.
- There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will win the following prize: one pair of Grub’s Highline boots, worth £89.95.
- The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with [access to the internet], excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on www.shootinguk.co.uk.
- To enter this competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions on the competition
- You can only enter this competition as described above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will be deemed void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI and will not be returned. TI and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner will be notified by email on or before 30 October 2018. Prizes will be dispatched on or before 30 November by special delivery.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TI and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TI and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.