The Harris Dryboot remains the only 100% guaranteed waterproof multi-purpose lace-up boot available, favoured by gamekeepers, walkers, stalkers, shooters, beaters and just about anyone who needs a comfortable, hardwearing waterproof boot without the inconvenience of a knee length wellington.
Recently shortlisted for the 2015 Shooting Industry New Footwear Awards – here’s why:
- The top quality natural rubber construction is impervious to damage from bramble or rough undergrowth.
- An integral steel shank built into the non-slip sole adds strength and protection for heavy digging or when walking over rough terrain.
- Generous sizing allows for thick socks and is perfect for those with wider calves for whom a wellington boot is uncomfortable, if not, impossible to wear.
- It is lined throughout with cotton/jersey fabric which prevents the foot sweating – a common problem with wellies.
- Thick padding around the ankle area makes it extremely comfortable and prevents chafing or ankle rub.
- It is fully washable and quick drying, unlike a leather boot.
At £59.99 per pair, it compares very well to other brands and styles that boast but cannot guarantee the same qualities.