JUST TURN UP NEXT WEEKEND (14 + 15 SEPTEMBER) AND ENJOY THE COMPETITION!
Whether you are 13 or 73, have only been shooting for a short while or are an experienced shot, come and join us. There are fantastic prizes up for grabs!
Now in its 31st year, the Clubman is the longest-running Club Championship and it is getting bigger and better. Once again it will be held at the fantastic Midland Game Fair at Weston Park.
After last year’s record number of entries, we have made a few changes to this year’s event:
1. The Clubman will have its own layout this year – so waiting times, especially during peak time at the middle of the day, will be greatly reduced.
2. To avoid top individuals and teams from Saturday not knowing whether they need to come back for Sunday’s shoot-off, this year it will be the top 4-man team and the top individuals from each day in the shoot-off. So if you are top of the leader board on Saturday you know that you will be back on Sunday to fight it out against the leaders of Sunday. Free entry tickets to the Fair will be provided for anyone having to return on Sunday.
3. And finally, to encourage more youngsters to enter, we have dropped the entry fee for Juniors (up to 18 years!) to only £10, so make sure you bring your sons and daughters along.
There are fantastic prizes up for grabs!
• Caesar Guerini Summit Sporter worth £2,157
• Fabarm Elos C Sport worth £1537
• Fabarm XLR 5 Composite worth£1102
• Thousands of Lyalvale Express cartridges
• Promatic automatic clay traps for winning teams
• Musto clothing worth £1000 for the winning 4-man team
• Plus Cash Prizes
Remember to enter before 30 August to also receive your FREE entry ticket to the Fair.
The Clubman continues to recognise and reward unclassified club shooters and those who have never gone higher than ‘B’ Class in any CPSA shooting discipline. You do not need to be a CPSA or BASC member to enter.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entrants can be nominated by their club in the relevant individual categories, i.e. Senior, Veteran, Ladies or Junior (non CPSA members or all must be ‘B’ class and below).
The club can then enter those entrants also into the four-man or two-man team events.
Now is the time to start practicing to find your top-scoring individuals for your team. Clubs may of course enter more than one team.
Entrants who are not members of a club or the CPSA, can enter into the four individual categories, i.e. Senior, Veteran, Ladies or Junior (non CPSA members or all ‘B’ class and below), as well as the two-man teams.
ON THE DAY…
Designed by the award-winning team from the Doveridge Shotgun Academy, this year’s Clubman Championship will be a 75-bird English Sporting competition.
Fibre wad cartridges ONLY.
There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs and the overall Clubman Champion will win the fantastic Caesar Guerini Summit Sporter worth £2,157.
Shoot-off – please note change from last year!
The highest scoring individual from Saturday will go head-to-head with the highest scoring individual from Sunday.
The ultimate highest scoring individuals – Junior, Senior, Veteran and Lady – will then shoot 25 birds in a head-to-head competition on Sunday on the main Final’s Range for a stunning £1537 Fabarm Elos C Sport donated by Anglo Italian Arms, plus a £250 cash prize donated by the CPSA.
Previous Qualification scores will NOT be carried forward and the winner is the highest score out of the 25 targets.
The highest scoring 4-man team from Saturday will go into a shoot-off against the highest scoring 4-man team from Saturday on the Finals’s Range.
Previous qualification scores WILL be carried forward and added to the scores from the final shoot-off.
The winning four-man team will be the one with the highest score out of the 400 targets and will receive some fantastic prizes, a Promatic Harrier automatic clay trap, a £300 cash prize and training for one member to CPSA safety officer, as well as a fantastic Fabarm XLR 5 Composite worth and Musto clothing worth £1000.£1102.
The Clubman competitor with the highest score over the two days will become the Clubman Champion.
Sporting Gun Clubman Championship 2013
JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY AND ENTER! You will find the entry tent just off Gunmakers Row, near the ‘Have a go’ stands.
PRINT OFF THE ENTRY FORMS BELOW
(Right click to save to your desktop & then print)
If you need any further information or to request a copy of the entry form and A3 poster, please email email@example.com
Tel: 020 314 84313