Buy admission to two days and get third day for free
After all the past months of lockdown you’re certain to want to catch up with your fieldsports-minded friends at this year’s Game Fair 2021
Now it’s more affordable than ever before, as the organisers have announced a useful money-saving deal. Buy tickets for two days and receive a ticket for the
third day for free.
Where is the Game Fair 2021 being held?
This year activities are taking place at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire, from Friday 23 to Sunday 25 July. The outdoor event is now into its 62nd year and will showcase popular country pursuits such as gundog handling, clay shooting, archery, fishing, falconry and ferreting.
Savings on tickets
Visitors will be able to enjoy substantial savings:
Adults – £58 for three days (saving £29)
Concession – £54 (saving £27)
Family (2 adults and 3 children) – £140 (saving £70)
Children (8-16 years) – £20 (saving £10)
Plenty to see and enjoy
The Game Fair’s Gemma Payne commented: “Our data shows us that ticket sales are rocketing like never before; the popularity of The Game Fair continues to increase year on year. We want even more visitors to be able to enjoy the event for the full three days in the company of like-minded people. There is so much to do, it is impossible to see every corner in anything fewer.”
For tickets and more information visit The Game Fair.
Some facts and figures about The Game Fair
- The Game Fair® has been running since 1958.
- On average, 116,000 visitors attend
- On average, 1,000 businesses exhibit
- Accompanied children aged 8 and under are free.
- Members of the BASC are entitled to complimentary entry on one day.
- Members of CLA, CPSA, NFU, and Kennel Club all qualify for guest association rates.
- Tickets can be upgraded to include access to hospitality areas as well as luxury food and