The home of Shooting Times and Sporting Gun

I have been invited wild boar shooting in Germany!

Graham Downing
In order to obtain the necessary hunting permits, your host will need evidence that you are insured against public liability risks, and that your insurance is valid at the time and place where you will be hunting.

The membership policies for both the Countryside Alliance and BASC provide suitable cover, and both associations will send to their members, on request, a letter detailing the insurance they provide.

This letter may be available in German or other languages so that your host can pass it on to his local officials.

You should check with your membership association for further details.

Read more about wild boar shooting here: Wild Boar shooting in the UK.