Win the ultimate Fieldsports Package with The Game Fair Giveaway
Fantastic prizes worth more than £5,000 will go to one lucky raffle winner who will be announced at The Game Fair this year
The Game Fair Giveaway aims to raise £20,000 for The Game Fair’s official charity for 2021, The Country Food Trust; tickets are £10 each with 2,000 available.
What can you win?
The Game Fair has created an amazing collection of prizes any fieldsports enthusiast would be thrilled to bag, donated by exhibiting companies. The prize includes a pre-season one-to-one 1-hour shooting lesson with E. J. Churchill’s Head Coach Sean Bramley, deerstalking with Tom Cosby from Oldsport Outfitters and a simulated shoot day on the wonderful Wrackleford Estate.
To enter and be in with a chance to win all of this and more, all you need to do is to purchase a £10 raffle ticket (25 max per customer) here.
The deadline for entries is 12:00pm on Saturday 24 July 2021. The winner will be drawn live by GunsOnPegs Managing Director and Trustee at the Country Food Trust Chris Horne on the Tweedl platform and announced on The Game Fair social media on the morning of Sunday 25th July 2021.
The Country Food Trust produces game-based ready meals which they distribute to charities that hand out food to people in need. They also buy meats of all types and provide them to charities that cook for people in need.
The Country Food Trust’s Chief Executive Tim Woodward said: “The Game Fair Giveaway is not only a wonderful prize for one lucky winner, but every £1 raised will provide a meal for someone in need. We feel incredibly lucky to be the official charity of The Game Fair and could not have asked for more generous supporters, thank you to all who have helped to make this happen, both exhibitors and The Game Fair team.”
James Gower, The Game Fair’s managing director added: “The work The Country Food Trust does is incredibly important, and we are thrilled to be able to create an opportunity to raise money so they can support even more people in need across the country. With game at the heart of their meals, this feels like the perfect partnership and one we’re very proud to be a part of.”
Prizes in the Game Fair Giveaway
- A Day’s Photography on a Pheasant shoot with Alex Sharp
- A Shooting Masterclass with Sean Bramley at E J Churchill
- A £250 Commission by Emma Cawston Fine Art
- A Set of Stag Engraved Tumblers by Emma Wyatt
- The Ultimate Luxury Skincare Hamper from Essentially You
- A Fellows Auctioneers Gift Voucher of £100
- A year’s subscription to the Fieldsports Journal
- A Fortis Clothing Forester Coat
- A Year’s subscription to The Field Magazine
- A pair of Gumleaf Cub Boots
- A GunsOnPegs Premium Membership
- Hartwell Countrywear Shirt of your choice
- Heart of Suffolk Distillery Presentation Spirits Set
- Hicks & Brown Aldeburgh Fedora
- Hilary Roper Limited Edition Print of the Red Butterfly
- INEOS Grenadier Pub Kit
- A Matthew Horn Limited Edition Print of your choice
- A Melvill & Mood Djembe 4-Bottle Wine Cooler
- £200 Nicola Sexton Voucher to be spent within 3 months
- Stalk a Chinese Water Cull Deer with Oldsport Outfitters
- A Peachy Belt 40mm Silver Fish Buckle
- Promatic Clay Pigeon Trap and Wireless Release
- Two Pugalier of London Dog Water Bottles
- A Brace of Tickets for a Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club Event
- The Red Butterfly Limited Edition Print by Sue O’Mara
- The Truckle Cheese Trio Chutney Selection Box by Tasty Fine Foods
- A Years Social Membership for The Country Girls UK
- A Pair of Platinum Packages for The Game Fair 2022
- Two Pegs on a Simulated Day at the Wrackleford Estate
- 2RX Clay Shooting Starter Glasses Set by XSight