Enlarged field of view: it’s just one of the features that is going to make the new ZEISS DTI 3/25 VERY sought-after
ZEISS has followed up its popular DTI 3/35 monocular with a new thermal imaging camera, the DTI 3/25, which offers enlarged field of view
Stalkers and hunters know – and have been frequently frustrated by – the difficulties of hunting at night in woodland.
The ZEISS DTI 3/25 thermal imaging camera is set to change all that by offering some long-needed features. Here’s why it’s going to be welcomed.
- It permits an enlarged field of view of 26 metres at a range of 100 metres, with a focal length of 25 mm.
- It gives a complete overview in total darkness, either from a high seat or the bait site.
- Users will be able to detect all heat sources, even at close range.
- The camera works silently and unobtrusively.
- Easily identifiable controls allow swift, accurate use
- Both left-and right-handed stalkers will find operation uncomplicated, even wearing gloves and in the dark
- The camera has been designed for easy-one handed operation
- Sensor, electronics, screen and eyepiece work seamlessly together
- Switching from maximum overview to higher magnification is straightforward using the digital zoom with increments of 0.5x
- The fine, gradual zoom picks out even small details
- The new DTI 3/25 and the popular DTI 3/35 thermal imaging cameras can be connected to the ZEISS Hunting app to manage and share photos, videos and livestream hunting.
- Latest firmware is installed, unlocking features such as improved focusing with contrast enhancement and a focus frame in picture-in-picture mode.
- The LED screen can be switched off manually to assist camouflage.
- The Contrast Boost feature increases contrast between light and dark at the edges, countering conditions of fog and high humidity.
- The high resolution display gives images with exact detail enabling reliable target identification, even in total darkness.
- A carrying strap allows the camera to be worn inconspicuously.
ZEISS DTI 3/25 Technical Specifications
- Focal Length 25 mm / F1.0
- Eyepiece field of view in ° (subjective field of view) diagonal: 30,25 °
- Lens field of view in m at 100 m horizontal: 26 m
- Lens side field of view in ° (horizontal × vertical) 15° × 11° (diagonal 13,3 °)
- Sensor resolution 384 × 288 px
- Sensor pixel pitch 17 μm
- Image frequency 50 Hz
- Display resolution 1.280 × 960 px
- Display type LCOS
- Range ~ 880m
- Optical magnification 1,8 x
- Maximum digital zoom 4 x
- Zoom increments In 0,5x increments from 1,0 × – 4,0 ×
- Lens type Germanium
- Battery Lithium-ion
- Battery run time 10 h
- Internal storage 15 GB
- Livestream function (Video & Photo) +
- External power supply 5 V/3 A, 9 V/2 A, 12 V/1,5 A (USB)
- Interfaces USB: charging + data transfer
- WiFi standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- WiFi frequency 2,4 GHz
- WLAN: data transfer
- Ingress protection rating IP 66 (Protected against heavy rain)
- Operating temperature range –10 °C bis +40 °C
- Length x width x height 187 mm × 60 mm × 65 mm
- Weight 410 g